There are organized KFL chapters in 14 communities around the state. Getting involved in your local chapter is a way to connect with others who share in KFL’s mission. By working together you can keep the life issues in the public mind in your community.
We ask our chapters to organize four to eight local events each year. Typical events include:
- Roe v. Wade anniversary prayer gathering
- Carpooling together to the Roe v. Wade anniversary rally in Topeka
- Community baby shower to support local pregnancy resource centers
- Facilitate church participation in the Baby Bottle Project to support KFL
- Booths at one or two local fairs or festivals
- Essay contest or oratorical contest for local teens
- Fundraiser for the KFL PAC
- Organization of voter registration drives at local churches
- Organize volunteers for door-to-door literature distribution
- Life Chain (first Sunday of October)
- Organization of an educational presentation or workshop day
Click the button below to read more about chapter activities.
Click the button below for a map of KFL chapters and contact information for each chapter.
If you don’t find a chapter near you, contact us about starting a chapter in your community.