Some of our staff are working from home in order to make it more practical for those at the office to practice safe social distancing. All of our staff are still hard at work, and are available to you by phone or e-mail.
We want you to know what KFL is doing during this unprecedented time to fight for both mothers and their babies:
- Communicating with our volunteer speakers-in-training, preparing for the new normal.
- Developing educational webinars on a variety of pro-life topics, with a Kansas connection.
- Holding our annual Oratorical Contest for high school juniors and seniors via teleconference.
- Planning “Unplanned” movie showings and other speaking events for the fall.
- Frequently communicating with legislative leaders regarding the VALUE THEM BOTH Amendment.
- Leading the charge to close the Wichita “Trust Women” abortion clinic to stop the spread of COVID-19.
- Blocking attempts to expand pill abortions though telemedicine and other means.
- Alerting the public to the abortion industry’s use of needed medical equipment during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Recruiting and training quality candidates in support of the VALUE THEM BOTH Amendment.
- Developing methods to reach pro-life voters, even in an unpredictable election cycle.
- Holding elected officials accountable for votes they have taken against life.
- Using social media to grow our list of volunteers and identifying new pro-life voters.
It’s important to prevent death. It’s important to respect life. The hard reality is that on average, 3,000 preborn Americans die every single day. At home or in the office, we are engaged with you to elevate life in Kansas.